Thursday, April 22, 2010

michelle

heyloo :)

im very bored and i saw that people ACTUALLY commented on my blogg.
and michelles comment sed she loved me and my blogg SECOND. psh. ann more? rly? i completely disagree. ahaha.

and i love you michelle and allie because you became my followers :D
beat that ann and linnie... do you have followers? moooahahaha.

okay, well im very bored and I have no idea what to write about. Today, im just gonna sit at home on my computer doing NOTHING and maybe starting on my hwk -.- i have a sad life.

I must add a picture to this post so I let me go find one. well, ive been thinking about all my friend recently and how much i miss people that have left :(
I was emailing hannah and emma and stuff so yea. I will add this:



This was the last day of school before the summer holiday in 2009. I wanted to like introduce everyone. But then i realized that that has absolutely no point because people who read this blogg already know -.-
if anyone except allie and michelle even read this blogg :)

okay
ill write more later
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment